I have created this list of resources to help you in your home business. These are all products and services I use and love. This way you can quickly access all the tools you will need to help your business grow and save you time and money along the way. This list will be continually updated so check back often!
Disclosure: There are some affiliate links below (because that’s smart business), but these are all products and services I highly recommend. I have used and verified everything I have listed below.
- I have personally worked with a wonderful trainer at Elite Marketing Pro. They will show you how to market your business on social media without bugging your friends and family.
- Social Media Recruiter . This service will help you learn strategies on how to effectively engage with people on social media.
- Attraction Market Formula Learn how to attract prospects without chasing down cold leads. Let them come to you!
- NameCheap They have an uptime guarantee and their website is super easy to navigate and get set up.
- ConvertKit I use Convertkit for email marketing. You can create both downloadable forms and landing pages to build your master email list. You also have a dashboard which shows your analytics and where exactly your subscribers are coming from.
- Tailwind Scheduling Pinterest pins and Instagram posts. Tailwind tracks your performance and repins. It is super helpful when growing your Pinterest following. The more you post the higher Pinterest ranks you.
- Ibotta I use this app every time I grocery shop! You can earn cash or gift cards on things you already buy. I save it throughout the year and cash it in when I’m ready to do some Christmas shopping. It’s a great way to ease the financial burden of the holidays. Use my code tffiiuy to earn an extra $5.
- Ebates Earn cash back while shopping online. It’s as simple as that!
- Groupon I have used Groupon for everything from gifts to fun events for the family. Save up to 70% off, you can’t beat that!
Growing Your Audience
- Whether you are building a business or a blog you will need to connect with your audience on social media. I recently took an online course taught by 2 awesome travel bloggers. The course goes over in detail how to grow you audience and connect with your followers in a meaningful way. Also taught in the course is how to become an influencer and earn an income posting on social media. Instamazing Growth: Passions and Profits.
There is nothing like a good book to give you a little inspiration and guidance. Below are a few that I recommend.